cOMMANDOs-mAncOMMANDOs-mAn

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

This would be worth to see in a cinema

WOW, what more can i say, as i watched this is incredible, i would say this is the best work of flash i've ever seen, i think you should do lots more filmes with this character it has lots of charisma.

Sonic's Quest for Power 2 Sonic's Quest for Power 2

Very good

This must be the best flash film with sprites i have ever seen, keep it up, ill be looking for work from u ;-). U get my 5.

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

I love it

PLZPLZPLZ, make another one, i love it, newgrounds needs more stuff like this, Im sorry i cannot help you with the publishing of the book :-(. However i would love to have it even if im not a child anymore :-).
Cant wait for more stuff of you.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

GREAT

I loved it, i think its better then sonic because it has even faster gameplay then sonic and im already a bit tired of sonic everywhere, real refreshing, u get 5 of me :-).

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Very good

I love to hear my own musics played.
9222-1-1-0--0---1---2---76-0--82---0--70---89-------------- --------------------------c3334--0--------2---1---9---3-8--- 3-3-0---b-c----------------------------------------a2220--1- -258-8----5-04-a---2-1---8-8-0-----a------------------------ ----------------

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

AWSOME

I loved this game, I only have one thing to complain, its not the final version.
Keep up the good work ;-)