cOMMANDOs-mAncOMMANDOs-mAn

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

This would be worth to see in a cinema

WOW, what more can i say, as i watched this is incredible, i would say this is the best work of flash i've ever seen, i think you should do lots more filmes with this character it has lots of charisma.

Sonic's Quest for Power 2 Sonic's Quest for Power 2

Very good

This must be the best flash film with sprites i have ever seen, keep it up, ill be looking for work from u ;-). U get my 5.

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

I love it

PLZPLZPLZ, make another one, i love it, newgrounds needs more stuff like this, Im sorry i cannot help you with the publishing of the book :-(. However i would love to have it even if im not a child anymore :-).
Cant wait for more stuff of you.

hellz kitchen hellz kitchen

This was INCREDIBLE

PLZPLZPLZ place all other movies here on ng plzplzplzplzplz

Omaha Trailer. Omaha Trailer.

Nice

Cant wait to see the final thing ;-)

ZipperFish Talk Radio ZipperFish Talk Radio

ill be hearing u friday

Good u made this so i know wot to do on that lonely friday nights :-P

Kerrigan -= Innocence =- Kerrigan -= Innocence =-

very very good

I loved it, and i ask the same question overdrive made, when will we see ur serious side, i would love to see galactic wars in flash.
U should really work on that.
Btw, keep up the good work.
Ur my favorite artist and i bet ur the favorite artist of many others ;-)

Imp, episode 11 Imp, episode 11

Its fun

Its a fun flash, good ideas (i loved the cook fight ;-))
But you should try to change a bit the way u jump from one story to the other, you suddenly jump from cooks to superheros to macdonalds and so on without explanation.
Besides that, fun movie.ill give u a 4.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well, you know that cartoon family guy? I kinda do it that way, one main story interupted by commercials and all all the time..if i dont do that and use slow jups from scene to scene, people lose interest.I learned that after my movie, sonic and other madness, where only the poeple who sat trough the first 5 minutes discovered that it was a nice movie..

how it will end. how it will end.

SWEEET, keep it up

Hey that was bloody brilliant.
I love ur style, very very good, incredible flash, no doubt about it.just amazing.
NOTE-I have put 10 in interactivity not because u can interact with buttons and stuff in the movie but because i somehow think u can psycologically interact with movie, u can take the movie from so many different points of view.